Remote Work – Anywhere on Earth.
Your job will be to rank our client's domains for various keyword searches. You'll be asked to strategize and decide on the best course of action for each client, and will then be held to a standard of production and results.
Our SEO Architect position is a remote based job available to a highly self-disciplined individual. Our clients range from small to medium, local to international, and fall within many different industries.
As a team member of Segalo Media, you will be required to communicate with the team through Slack and have an understanding of Dropbox, Quip, Evernote, Google Docs, Wordpress, and more. Prior experience is a must.
On a monthly basis, you'll need to submit a report for each domain on progress made. Knowledge of SEO tools that can do this for you is a plus.
Overall, any position with Segalo Media is quite enjoyable because of the freedom you have to work when and where you want. But you will be held to a certain standard of results, so if you plan to apply, be sure you can admittedly say that you're a self-disciplined individual.
An understanding of:
- National and local SEO
- Keyword data and research
- SEO tools (ex: SEMRush, Majestic...)
- Strategic thinking for how to conquer a competitive market
- How SEO relates to web content, keyword density, silo pages, and more...
- Writing title tags, meta descriptions, and keywords for individual website pages.
- Proven back linking strategy
- Google my business, google map pack, anchor text
- How to read Google analytics
- Understands difference between follow vs. nofollow
- (optional) Google Adwords
We will pay on a per client basis. You will be paid as a 1099 contractor. The more results you can show, the more clients we will put you on.
Position will start out as a part time as we learn to work together, and will turn into full time later on.