Work Anywhere in the World
Join our elite remote workforce.
Remote Position - Work Anywhere on Earth.
Our account manager's (AM) primary responsibility is to ensure a successful marketing campaign and ongoing relationship with our clients. In this position, the AM is to plan, develop, and manage clients' digital strategies to improve their online presence, increase lead counts, maintain website brand image, and accomplish overall digital marketing goals. In addition, the account manager has the responsibility to build, maintain, and grow relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Communicate directly with and build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate, determine, and relay client wants and needs to internal team (Account manager should fulfill basic requests if time allows)
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Analyze effectiveness of Google, Facebook, and SEO campaigns
- Recommend, design and optimize campaigns to increase client's ROI
- Monitor search analytics to help guide SEO team toward project's marketing goals
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare, present, and write performance reports each month
- Keep up to date with new trends in digital marketing technology
- BONUS: Upsell current clients into new digital marketing packages. Commission bonus**
- Be the main point of contact for the client
- Be available between 9am-5pm for both internal and external communication
- Communicate effectively via email and written text, especially with our internal team. We limit in-person, phone, and video meetings to a minimum so written text is relied upon
- Manage the workload and time effectively while working remotely
- Timely and swift communication with the client. Emails/calls must be replied to with 24 hours
- Manage successful relationships with clients by monitoring their performance and managing their scope of work
- Monitor success barometer for each project, sound internal alarms if performance metrics are lacking
- Make sure client understands their monthly report and what it means
- Communicate with management if clients are teetering or potentially going to cancel
- Starting: $35,500 - $43,500
- While this position is fully remote, we prefer to hire an account manager in the KC metro. Time to time, in-person contact will be necessary.