- Step 1: Login to UberSuggest:
- Step 2: Copy the Google Sheet template to the correct client folder
- Step 3: Follow the training below to build your keyword database
Generating Keyword Ideas
The first thing we’ll do is generate a list of keywords and ideas.
- Start by typing in 3 keyword phrases that come to mind about the particular service. Try to make them different enough in order to get the tool to generate more of a variety of keywords for you.
- Look within all of the tabs (suggestions, related, questions, and prepositions)
Exporting Keyword Ideas
- Select all of the keywords you want to include in your search
- Add keywords to a New Keyword List
- You’ll want to create a new keyword list each time you’re generating keywords for a new location service page. This will make it easy to export.
- Once you’re finished adding all keywords to the keyword list, navigate to the keyword list.
- Export the list to a CSV
Importing Keyword Ideas
- Open up the CSV file in Excel or Pages on your computer.
- Copy and paste cells into the Google Sheet template
- Finalize all keywords to get ready for the content writing.
Now, it’s time to find the highest-searched keywords that have the lowest SEO difficulty
- Utilize the filter in Google Sheets to identify the highest-searched keyword phrase
- Next, look at the SD column and find the keywords that have high search volume, but lower SD.
- Determine the best balance between the two in order to pick your top 5 keywords and phrases to use.
- Finalize your list by organizing it
- The #1 keyword phrase should be listed #1 and will be the keyword we use in the title tag and H1 headline.
- #2-5 will be what we utilize heavily in our subheadlines.