As a developer working within our company, it’s imperative that you follow our standards and processes.
Failure to do so creates substantial extra work for all our team members later down the road. By sticking to the way we develop, it ensures our team stays limber, efficient, and flexible.
Here are a few basic points:
- Watch our training prior to developing anything for us
- Be honest, transparent, and do what you say you’ll do
- We intend to work with our developers for a long time. If you’re just looking for a quick way to make money, this probably isn’t for you.
- You’ve got to have somewhat of a design eye.
- We know you are not a designer and that’s certainly okay. However, you’ve got to be able to have a basic understanding of what looks good and what doesn’t. There are times that you may be asked to develop a difficult design. It needs to match down to the very pixel.
- Don’t custom code everything!
- We need websites developed to 100%, not 70%, 80%, or even 98%. They need to be fully finished.
- You should make Q/A (Quality Assurance) a part of your development process
- Communication is extremely important in ClickUp & Slack
- Meet your deadlines