Now, it’s time to down a final run-through to make sure we’ve got everything we need!
The first thing we’ll do is run through the technical checklist. This will ensure we’re good on the SEO front:
- High-trafficked keywords have been embedded into the content
- Title tag, meta description, and focus keyword filled out
- Introduction finished
- H2 subheadlines house secondary and highly searched keywords
- Business Address (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- Geolocation map
- Facts about the city
- FAQ (at least 5 questions)
- Customer Reviews (at least 3)
Next, let’s check for grammar:
- Pull up the Grammarly App and ensure that content is all spelled correctly and is grammatically accurate
Lastly, proofread your entire document and ask yourself these questions:
- Does the content thoroughly describe what the service is?
- Is it professionally written – is it feasible that a company of this caliber would produce content such as this?
- Is it engaging? If you needed this specific service, would you read this?
- Is it skimmable?
- Is there a clear call to action?
When you’re finished, send it to the Editor or the Project Manager