This list describes the detailed tasks you can do to excel in this position and “win.” These are not required expectations for you, but this gives you a roadmap to what would impress and lead to growth within the company.
- Close at least 8 SEO accounts during the first year of employment
- Close at least 6 Local Lead Generation (contractors) accounts during the first year of employment
- Close at least 10 website design/development projects during the first year of employment
- Swift responses (5 min or less) to internal slack messages or email.
- Grow your fundamental knowledge and skillset of digital marketing initiatives by taking online courses, reading books, or attending events/conferences/seminars.
- Design, create, and initiate new prospecting methods and opportunities to reach more potential clients
- Close your first client/project within the first 2 months of employment
- Close enough business within the first 18 months to necessitate the hiring of additional sales people.
- Develop and initiate new ideas and systems for how we can better sell and grow