Who do we go after?
- Google Ads
- Anyone that can benefit from Google search
- Local, national, or international
- We can actually help people that don’t even have any intention of doing SEO.
- Consider the company that may be in way too competitive of a niche to really ever rank in SEO. We could do Google Ads for them and help them still get business from Google Search
- Facebook Ads
- We really only want to focus on local service based companies, for now
How we sell Google & FB ads
- It should be part of an SEO deal, or done as a “test” for a potential SEO client.
- We rarely would want to take on a client to just run Google Ads unless they have a really big ad spend and we can make good money.
- We will NOT do Facebook Ads unless it’s part of a bigger SEO package
- It’s too much labor to make sense for us to run.
- This may change if we can find a good Facebook Ads contractor that we know and trust. For now, we don’t have anyone.
How we handle pricing
- We charge a percentage of the client’s ad spend. We’ll talk about this more specifically at a later time.