An account manager’s primary responsibility is to plan, develop, and manage clients’ digital strategies to improve their online presence, increase lead counts, maintain website brand image, and accomplish overall digital marketing goals. In addition, the account manager has the responsibility to build, maintain, and grow relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Communicate directly with and build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate, determine, and relay client wants and needs to internal team (Account manager should fulfill basic requests if time allows)
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Analyze effectiveness of Google, Facebook, and SEO campaigns.
- Recommend, design and optimize campaigns to increase client’s ROI
- Monitor search analytics to help guide SEO team toward project’s marketing goals
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare, present, and write performance reports each month
- Keep up to date with new trends in digital marketing technology
- When needed, help manage projects and ensure on-time deliverability
- BONUS: Upsell current clients into new digital marketing packages. Commission bonus**